Sunday, October 27, 2019

Best Mole Day Yet!

Hands down, this year was the most fun mole day of my teaching career. My students embraced the "mole day celebration item" assignment (yes, it's mandatory fun) with creative, entertaining, and delicious creations. We celebrate the mole on October 23rd, of course. Here are a few of the highlights.
Avogadro's number cookies

mole cupcakes

mole day trivia game

mole-tzart, a first for mole day

mole bowling, another first and very fun

an original mole day board game

moles in space demo, a great finale to mole day

mole cookies

a mole cake

surprise visit from these little people on mole day

mole day t-shirts

a 3-D printed mole made from one mole of material

origami mole

Coca-Mola

illustrated mole equivalencies

fun mole pun

delicious mole day brownies

Mole day tap dance, another first for mole day



5 comments:

  1. I am really impressed with your blog article, such great & useful knowledge you mentioned here.Your post is very informative. I have read all your posts and all are very informative. Thanks for sharing and keep it up like this.
    hydrogen water maker

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a beneficial workout for me to go through your webpage. Special needs tutor Short Hills It definitely stretches the limits with the mind when you go through very good info and make an effort to interpret it properly. I am going to glance up this web site usually on my PC. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’ve desired to post about something similar to this on one of my blogs and this has given me an idea. Special needs tutor Tribeca Cool Mat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed reading this post, I always appreciate topics like this being discussed to us. High School in Miami, Fl Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog and article! Sending this over since it might be helpful too for chemistry students and teachers: Expontum (https://www.expontum.com/) - An open access resource that helps students, teachers, and researchers quickly find research knowledge gaps and identify what research projects have been completed before.

    ReplyDelete